This 21 Day Shoulder Hooping Challenge includes 21 daily video lessons that will guide you to strong and smooth upper body hooping.
Are you dreaming of smooth and flowing shoulder hooping? Have you tried to shoulder hoop and dance but felt like you don't quite have the timing, movement or rhythm it takes? Have you wondered how some hoopers make it look so effortless (pssst it is practice and playtime) but when you try it you feel like an uncoordinated penguin? Are you excited to unlock a movement practice that is often referred to as the hooper's happy place or the heart of hoop dance?
Join me for a 21 day practice that will have you feeling more open, aligned and strong in your shoulder hooping, your core strength and your freedom to dance inside your hoop.
This 21 day challenge is ideal for complete beginners and hoopers who want to smooth out their shoulder hooping and become stronger in their upper body flow.
If you are a beginner an adult size dance hoop is needed.
You have unlimited access to all of the videos in the 21 Day Challenge and can access them after the 21 days is complete.
- A quick message from Deanne Love : Let's connect
- [WATCH ME FIRST] Shoulder Hooping Preparation : Introduction and Hoop Size
- Shoulder Hooping Preparation Video - What is shoulder hooping, breaks and vertical shoulder hooping?
- Hoops & Technology
- Terms & Conditions
- [TRY THIS FIRST] Shoulder Hooping Introduction
- Shoulder Hooping Warm Up : Important!
- Day 1 : Endurance Drill & Observation
- Day 2 : Heart Centred Drill
- Day 3 : Stopping the Shrug
- Day 4 : Change your tunes & Take up space
- Day 5 : Take a seat
- Day 6 : Movement journey
- Day 7 : Restoration
- Day 8 : 12 round drill 1. Swirl 2. Chest isolations 3. 2nd direction 4. Chest Slide 5. Waist 6. Solar plexus 7. Chest 8. Shoulders 9. Shoulder Turn & Stop 10. Vertical Breaks 11. Horizontal breaks 12. Shoulder hooping both ways
- Day 9 : Power drill : 1. Waist 2. Scooping 3. Belly breaks 4. Hips 5. Belly - Solar Plexus 6. Belly - Chest 7. Chest 8. Chest no turn 9. Chest & Shoulder 10. Chest & Shoulder 11. Shoulder hooping turning 12. Shoulder hooping without turning
- Day 10 : Breaks : 1. Off body breaks 2. Off body breaks 3. Belly breaks 4. Belly breaks 4 spins 5. Break & turn 6. Belly breaks 7. Vertical breaks 8. Vertical 2 spin 9. Hand to hand 10. Horizontal Break & Turn 11. Hand to Hand 12. Spin Spin Break
- Day 11 : Celebration : 1. Waist 2. Winding up the body 3. Chest 4. Shoulder 5. Chest & Shoulder 6. Chest & Shoulder 7. Shoulder 8. Alternating Arms 9. Waist 10. One Arm Shimmy 11. Shimmy to Neck 12. Neck Alternating Arms
- Day 12 : 1. Waist 2. Scooping 1 hand 3. Scooping other hand 4. Both hands in 5. Shimmy Up 6. ChestHooping 7. Shoulders 8. Vertical Hooping 9. Shoulders (with Rib Rowing) 10. Vertical Hooping 11. Vert Hooping Alternating Arms 12. Waist
- Day 13 : 1. Orbit/smear 2. Hoop pushes 3. Hoop flip 4. Fan 5. Shoulder Hoop Arms by Sides 6. Shoulder Break & Turn 7. Hand to Hand Breaks 8. Hand to Hand 2 spins 9. Vertical Breaks 10. Belly to Chest 11. Shimmy Up 12. Popping Up to Neck and back down
- Day 14 : Restoration Day
- Day 15 : Foot and Hand Technique
- Day 16 : Personal Practice with Tied Tension (scarf/fabric)
- Day 17 : Barrel rolls
- Day 18 : Smoothing out the bumpy bits
- Day 19 : Transitioning from turning to standing still to vertical
- Day 20 : Breaks battle
- Day 21 : Alternating Arms Party
- Flexibility for Shoulder Hooping
- What did you think of the 21 day shoulder hooping challenge? What did you learn?