In this mini-course Hayley Hoopla and Deanne Love share there wisdom and experience from teaching thousands of children to hoop and express themselves.
They share their top tips for building confidence, strengthening connection and boosting creativity.
This is a mini library of resources and tips for free. Some of the tips in this mini-course have been taken from the mega online toolbox Little Circles, that is a more in-depth and supportive training for movers, teachers & parents sharing hooping with children.
Enrolment open for November 2020 https://learn.hooplovers.tv/courses/nov-2020-littlecircle
- Tips for teaching children to hoop
- How to build confidence as a teacher
- 5 things you must know before teaching children to hoop
- How to help children feel successful
- Using music to engage children in hoop class