Being a hoop teacher is fun, rewarding, creative and at times demanding. This Hoop Teacher Library is created to give you helpful tips that will make parts of your job easier.
I have been a full-time hoop teacher for more than 10 years. I have learned a lot in that time and share these resources with you to support you on your journey.
Take your time to go through each of the videos and posts to find treasures that support you. I have shared a wide variety of information and ideas in this library. You can see how I like to plan and create a vision for success, you will also find a bunch of online workshops and a collection of helpful blog posts designed especially for hoop teachers.
I will continue to add to this library as I develop more content so please jump in any time you are looking for support and inspi
- Let's connect
- How to Schedule as a successful hoop instructor
- How to be more confident as a hoop teacher
- The 1 thing every successful hoop teacher has
- 5 things you need to know before start teaching children
- 7 Tips for Your First Hoop Class
- The Biggest Mistake New Hoop Teacher Make
- Feel Confident on Camera
- My Instagram Secret
- 12 Things Checklist for New Hoop Teachers (Download)
- How to fill your workshops with hoopers
- 100 Ways to Market Yourself as a Hoop Teacher
- Is teaching hoop dance sustainable? 10 ways hoop teachers support themsleves
- How to make every hoop class kick ass
- How to start a hoop jam in your area