Welcome to Little Circles, a toolbox for movers, teachers & parents excited to share hula hoop fun & games with children of all age groups.
This comprehensive online toolbox is brought to you by Deanne Love (qualified primary school teacher and founder of Hooplovers.tv) & Hayley Hoopla (professional hula hooper, circus instructor and entertainer)
As educators, performers, and hoopers we have collected a huge abundance of resources over the past 20 years and reveal our secrets in this online course for you.
Would you like to offer engaging children’s hoop classes and parties filled with fun games and activities?
Baffled by how to keep kids engaged in hoop classes and parties?
Not sure how to go about getting bookings and gigs?
Do you want to offer hoop classes and parties filled with fun games and activities?
Do you struggle with keeping your classes & parties flowing and exciting?
Are you overwhelmed by what it takes to share successful hoop classes with children?
Little Circle Toolbox is for
Anyone who adores children and wants to share hoop fun and games
Hoopers who want to share hoop classes & parties with children
Teachers who want to offer new ways to move and express
Parents who are looking for fun hoop party and playtime ideas
Little Circles is designed to give you the skills you need to create hoop lessons, parties, and programs that will enhance your student's:
- self-esteem & social interactions
- object manipulations skills
- spacial awareness
- locomotor skills
- gross & fine motor skills
- enjoyment of physical activity, dance & modern beats
- muscle tone, back alignment
- left / right awareness
- body awareness
- fight against obesity
- appreciation for dynamic performing arts
- flexibility, dexterity, agility
- hand-eye coordination
- overall body strength
- group participation & morale
- creativity & self-expression
Our wish is for you to create a new and joyous movement programs for your school, community, studio or family.
In this course, you will receive a preparation pack to get you started including places to teach and what to do even before you step into the classroom.
Creative classroom strategies to keep your students engaged, active and having fun.
A huge video library including 30 hoop tricks, 16 fun games, and 10 unique combos as well as your very own hoop cards and ideas for using them.
We also share our hoop class essentials including a preparation checklist, class plan examples and powerful ways to wrap up your successful hoop gig.
Next, we stretch your imagination and give you examples of how to use creative movement journeys and class themes.
Then we offer up our Hoop Biz tips including client questions, party structures, unique offerings to get you booked and pricing strategies.
Plus a bunch of bonuses: fun playlists, lesson templates, how to make your own music and a lot more.
Join our global circle of other teachers, movers, and parents sharing hoop fun with children. Get the support and inspiration you need.
Our mission is to support you to feel confident in guiding children’s hoop classes, parties & workshops
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE FULL CURRICULUM
: To gift children with all-inclusive ways to move their bodies and express their joy
: To give teachers & parents the tools to support children to be active in creative ways
: To offer a range of activities as alternatives to competitive sport
: To support teachers and parents to feel confident in guiding children’s hoop classes, parties & workshops
Ideal for classroom teachers, community coaches, team leaders, parents.
Hoop Dance Coach
Professional hula hooper, circus instructor and entertainer
- Who are we? What is Little Circles?
- Before you start teaching
- Teacher Talk: Answering Your Questions
- Safety : Teacher Talk
- Age groups & Hoop Sizes
- Where to get jobs and gigs
- Join the Little Circles Group
- Little Circles Terms Conditions
- Setting the Space & Vibe
- Setting the Vibe: Part 2
- Creative Classroom Strategies
- Power of Praise
- Grouping Techniques
- *new* 6 dance moves to add to your next class
- *new* Engage kids with Tabata music
- Razzle Dazzle
- Magic Trick
- Around the World
- Clap & Catch
- Can Can
- Arm Hooping
- Waist Hooping
- Hoop Handshake
- Hoop on Head
- Hoop on Head Step Through
- Neck to Waist
- Skipping Variations
- Kick Up
- Razzle Dazzle Roundabout
- Back Spin
- Knee Hooping
- Ankle Hop
- Shooting Star
- Star Burst
- Bus Driver
- Ninja Pass
- Hoop Combos Part 1
- Hoop Combos Part 2
- New combo with Hayley
- 10 Trick Intro
- 10 Trick Game
- Hoop Yay! Intro
- Hoop Yay!
- Alternative to Hooping Competition (Waist Hooping)
- Using Props
- Hoop Swap & Variations
- Hoop Freeze
- Freeze Game Ideas
- 4 Corners: Rockstars
- Copy Cats
- Razzle Dazzle Olympics
- Hoop Orbs
- Hoop Rolling Ideas
- Spinning Macareena
- Hoop Says...
- Tag Team Showtime
- Thread the Needle
- *new* Ringmaster Says
- Games with Hoop Cards
- Hoop Cards Printable
- Tabata Playlist
- Using Music & Trick Cards for a variety of activities
- Prepration Checklist
- Hoop Class Plan Example
- Ideas for Wrapping Up Your Class
- Creative Movement Journey with Hayley
- Taking them on a Creative Journey: Example
- Class Themes
- What else could a hoop be?
- Questions for Clients
- Example Party Structure
- Ideal offerings to get you booked (specific examples)
- Pricing your offerings
- *new* How to come back from a setback
- Little Circles Playlist
- How to make music for your class
- Free music for your classes
- Lesson Plan Template Example
- Booking Confirmation Example
- Little Circles Hang Out May 23